PMP Exam Simulator

alarm icon
3h 50m 0s
info iconPMP exam lasts 230min and has 180 questions
info iconUse acceleration to have extra 30m in reserve on exam

lock iconRisk Management

You are a project manager with a big team including team members from different countries. There is 60 percent chance of $200,000 profit and 40 percent chance of $200,000 loss. What is the expected monetary value (EMV) for the project?